Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Congratulations Debjit


Profile Picture  Debjit Sinha

After completing my Graduation in English Language and Literature in WEST BENGAL, I want to pursue my career in Mass communication. I choose NEW DELHI since it is known as the hub of journalism in ASIA. But I found the entrance examination of the some institution very tough and eagerly searched for a proper guidance. After a long wait I found MEDIA MENTOR.
                                     Yesterday, IIMC result has come out and I successfully came across the hurdle of written test in both ENGLISH JOURNALISM and TV AND RADIO JOURNALISM. Undoubtedly, it could not be possible without the tutelage of MEDIA MENTOR. The classes are interactive and teachers are caring and friendly .They teaches us in and outs of Journalism, Indian political structure, economic scenario and Constitution etc. Mock tests helped us to prepare for the examination.
                                     For those who want to be student at top ranked MASS COMMUNICATION INSTITUTION OF INDIA, MEDIAMENTOR should be the destination for them.

                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment