Friday, June 29, 2012

Congratulations Shahnawaz



Since I had been inflicted to pursue a career in Journalism since my final year graduation days. I was very selective and clear with my contention in due process of choosing the college/University for the same.  One year of failure disappointed me a bit, but I didn’t bow. I analyzed my strengths and weaknesses and realized to have a proper guidance to crack the entrance tests of the topmost colleges/institutes of Journalism in India, consequently joined Media Mentor. Media Mentor instigated my passion and enthusiasm towards Journalism. I found the interactive classes and the series of mock interviews in particular the most influential which strengthened my confidence to face interviews. I have been selected for M.A in Convergent Journalism (20 seated course) at AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia University.  Thanking you all the wonderful teachers of Media Mentor.
Shahnawaz Alam 

No comments:

Post a Comment